Calgary Landscaping Construction & Design
Whether you are developing your residential or commercial space, we always start with a free consultation. At the consultation we will listen to your ideas, offer suggestions, and determine a budget and wish list for the project.
Once we have collected all the required information, the data is used to build scaled 3D models of your project using our design software. Two design options are created and presented for review and revisions until we have a master plan of the project. From the master plan we can generate phased construction quotes so that you can keep your project on budget.
A landscape design package includes the following:
- A site consultation with Byron Rocke and other relevant company designers.
- Our design crew will collect site measurements, site photographs, and create an elevation survey of the property (full payment for design package is required before data collection takes place).
- From here we create the 3D presentation of the first draft of the plans (2 design options are created).
- After reviewing the designs with the client, a master plan is created – this includes 6 hours of studio meeting time. Additional design hours (beyond 6hrs) are charged at $200/hr.
- 3D digital images (20-30 images) and videos (2-3 videos) of the concept plans are emailed to the client.
- Phased construction quote based on client budget.
- Scaled construction drawings are available upon request for an additional $1,000. This includes an overall design plan, a hardscape plan, a softscape plan, a dimensional plan, and the corresponding construction details.
When the design and budget are finalized we can begin construction. Your project will be managed by one of our experienced project managers. The project manager will guide your project from construction planning meeting through to final site walkthrough.
Your project will be put in the hands of one of our experienced Project Managers. Highly trained, they have a thorough understanding of our professional policies and procedures. The Project Manager will guide your project from pre-construction meeting through to final site walkthrough to ensure that everything meets your expectations.
Our expertise allows us to:
- Be reliable and meet deadlines
- Adapt to change orders you request for your project
- Provide cost-saving designs and construction methods that do not compromise quality
- Provide environmentally conscious, green alternatives